“DONY POLO EDUCATIONAL HEALTH AND WELFARE TRUST “ presently situated at Administrative Building DONY POLO PUBLIC SCHOOL, Paschim Vihar, Opposite Arya Samaj Mandir, West Bailey Road, P.S.- Danapur District- Patna is a trust formed for the purpose of public charitable welfare emphasizing on educational objectives being attained.
“DONY POLO EDUCATIONAL HEALTH AND WELFARE TRUST “ was formed in 2008 for carrying out charitable activities and for educational, social and cultural purposes.
Holistic Approach to Education
The trust so constituted works for public charitable purpose under the name and style of “DONY POLO EDUCATIONAL HEALTH AND WELFARE TRUST” for carrying out charitable activities and for educational, social and cultural purposes and general welfare to the society as a whole without the discrimination as to religion, race, caste, color, sex or creed.
The vision through this trust are:
- To establish, develop, run, maintain and grant aid in cash or in kind to help in the setting up and/or maintaining and/or running Schools, Colleges, Deemed Universities, Professional/Vocational/Technical/Physical Training/I.T.I Institutions, Medical/Para Medical/Dental/Unani/Ayurvedic Colleges/Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Dispensaries, Maternity homes, Child And Family Welfare Centers, Computer Centers, Orphanages, Sanatoriums or such other similar charitable institutions in India for benefit of general public.
- To establish, run, and support and grant aid or other financial assistance to libraries, reading rooms, meeting halls, community halls, centers and other institutions of the like nature in India, for use of students and the staffs and also for the development and advancement of education and diffusion of knowledge amongst the general public.
- To establish, maintain or grant aid for the establishment and/or maintenance of parks, gardens, sports clubs, rest houses, for the use of general public.
- To establish and develop institutions for the handicapped and disabled or mentally retarded persons and to provide them education, food, clothing or other helps for general public.
- To offer/take technical know-how advice as well as professional guidance in the field of formal and non-formal education, community health, agriculture, habitat and environment and any other field considered useful for the purpose of promoting integrated human development.
- To develop and promote appropriate prototypes, design and technology related development to test and popularize their application in the field of information/agriculture on such matters with or without any help from external agencies/institutions.
- To do planning and formulation of development projects independently or in association with other agencies for implementation by itself or through other agencies in development program.
- To assist development agencies at the grassroots to effectively utilize their resources acquired for the purpose of the integrated human development and to evolve systems to ensure quality and effectiveness in their program.
- To monitor the progress of development projects, conduct evaluation, strengthen participatory social development, maintain information systems and reports on its development projects or project of other agencies on their request.
- To co-ordinate and collaborate with organizations or individuals, national, and international in the board areas of work and create a network and or partnerships for knowledge sharing on board teachings of science, arts literature etc.
- To promote, advance and encourage and/or aid in helping, promoting, training and handicrafts, fine arts and other useful arts, crafts among the public including the establishment and maintenance of Fine Arts College and other welfare centers for them.
- To publish books, pamphlets, journals, periodicals/magazines, and newspapers in India or abroad for the spread and advancement of public culture.
- To give, provide, distribute, life saving drugs, medicines, cloths or other articles of necessity or render food for the deserving and needy persons of general public.
- To receive and collect any gift, subscription and donation, either in cash or in kind or acquire by any other lawful ways and means and spend the same in fulfillment of all or any of the same and objects of the Trust. The income and properties of the Trust, provided, if any donor intends that his contributions, donations or subscription shall be applied to the attainment of any particular objects of any institutions such contribution, donation, subscription shall be spent towards the promotion of that particular object or objects only.
- To acquire by purchase, take on lease, hire or by gift or otherwise and hold any movable and immoveable property or properties pr any right or privilege that may be deemed necessary or useful for the advancement or objects of the institution.
- To do all such other lawful acts, deeds or things either alone or in conjunction with other organizations as are incidental or ancillary or conducive to the attainment or any of the above objectives.
- To conduct Training/Counseling programme for growth of people in general and senior citizens and students community(in formal or informal educational institutions) in particular.
- To establish, maintain, or grant aid to homes for the aged, orphanages or other establishments for the relief and help to the poor, needy and destitute people, orphans widows and aged persons.
The trust “DONY POLO EDUCATIONAL HEALTH AND WELFARE TRUST” so formed comprise of the following trustees:
- DR.SHAMBHU SHANKER SAHAY S/o Late Gouri Shanker Sahay, resident of Mohalla- Manikpur, P.O.-Mirjanhat, P.S.- Mozahidpur, District- Bhagalpur(Bihar) and present residence at Mohalla-Ranjan Path, Paschim Vihar, Opp. Arya Samaj Mandir, West Bailey Road, Patna-801503(Bihar) as the “MANAGING TRUSTEE/CHAIRMAN TRUSTEE/TREASURER.”
- SRI PRATIK KUMAR S/o Sri Kusheshwar Prasad Sinha, D-93, People’s Co-operative Colony, Kankarbagh, Patna-20, P.O- Lohia Nagar, P.S- Kankarbagh, District- Patna(Bihar) as the “TRUSTEE.”
DR. SHAMBHU SHANKER SAHAY, S/o Late Gouri Shanker Sahay, resident of Mohalla-Manikpur, P.O.- Mirjanhat, P.S.- Mozahidpur, District- Bhagalpur(Bihar) and present residence at Mohalla-Ranjan Path, Paschim Vihar, Opp. Arya Samaj Mandir, West Bailey Road, Patna-801503(Bihar) is designated as the “CHAIRMAN TRUSTEE(AND THE MANAGING TRUSTEE)” of the trust. He is a highly qualified and ambitious individual and a B.Sc(hons.), M.sc(Botany), B.Ed & a Ph.D(Mycotoxicology). He has woked as a junior research fellow in UGC & a senior research fellow in C.S.I.R. He has worked as a research associate in D.O.E.N, Govt. of India. He has worked as a research scientist in G.P.D, Govt. of India. He is a fellow member of Botanical society of India. He has published several research papers in National & International journals of repute.
I will give you a worthy citizen...”
--- Read More ---