School is affiliated to CBSE, Delhi. Affiliation no. of the school is 330307.
Hindi Course A&B, English Communicative & Literature, Science, Mathematics & Social Science.
Examination and Promotion
- Passing in English, Hindi and Mathematics in each test is compulsory. In order to pass, a student is required to obtain 45% in all other subjects.
- Subject to the provision, students, who habitually absent themselves from classes or from UNIT TESTS, or who are absent at the ANNUAL EXAMINATION without good reason acceptable to the principal shall not be promoted to the next class and the student may at the discretion of the Principal be required to leave the school.
- If for unforeseen reason, acceptable to the Principal, a student is unable to appear at the FINAL TEST the student will be required to have passed in each of the subject of English, Hindi & Mathematics and must have obtained aggregate of 40% in other subjects in the Half-Yearly and UNIT TEST. The pass marks in such case shall be 40% for ENGLISH, HINDI and MATHEMATICS. This is applicable for classes I to II.
- Non-attendance in all of i.e. tests, Half-Yearly and Final, shall disqualify a student from promotion.
- All questions of promotion of failure shall vest in the school authority and the decision of the Principal shall be final and cannot be reconsidered.
NOTE: THE PRINCIPAL MAY EXERCISE HIS DISCRETIONARY POWERS APPLYING ON ANY OF THE CONDITIONS MENTIONED ABOVE IN EXCEPTIONAL CASES.
- A pupil who is absent in UNIT TESTS will NOT BE RETESTED. Absence from a subject excludes a student from being reckoned in the order of merit in the examination.
- Any irregularity detected during an examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination room. If discovered later, the paper will not be assessed. The Principal’s discretion will be accepted in reaching a final decision regarding this matter.
- Any student who is much over-age according to the school’s norms or is considered to have failed to qualify academically at the end of the academic year may be required to leave the School. Students who will have spent two years in the same class and who fail to qualify for promotion to net succeeding class at the end of second year shall have to leave the school.
Student Enrolment List
|Std||No. of Sections||Total No. of Students|
|I to V||One section each||214|
|VI to VII||Two sections each||220|
|IX to X||Four sections each||315|
I will give you a worthy citizen...”
--- Read More ---